Monday, April 04, 2005

Rollercoaster

First, I was gonna be down in the Rio Grande Valley for two days....then I wasn't.

I didn't really consider how much effort it is to find suitable lodging for two hyperactive canines while out of town. Especially for a very new one...and a housetraining-challenged one.

Luckily - Blue Vertigo has offered his services in housetraining the Spawn of Satan known as Topher. I still don't know if I am gonna take him up on that offer. I'd kinda rather that Blue Vertigo continue to talk to me.

Godiva has definitely come out of her shell. Whereas yesterday, she was content to be cuddled and loved......today she is a rampaging ball of mocha-hued intensity. She and Topher are my little 'Mutt & Jeff'. They're adorable together. It will be even more adorable once he hits his gargantuan final weight of about 9lbs...which will be about one-tenth of the size of Godiva. Can you say 'Napoleon Complex'? Ol' Toph has it in spades.

No comments: