Friday, April 08, 2005

100 Things....(part III)

51. My favorite drink is Diet Coke. Drink the last one in the fridge and die, buddy.

52. I love squeezing lemon into my Dr. Pepper.

53. I have an affinity for big, clunky rings.

54. I hate makeup.

55. My eyesight is horrendous. Enough so that I am going to shell out the massive bucks to have wave-front guided custom lasik in August.

56. I love shoes. LOVE. Especially cute strappy sandals with little kitten heels.

57. My first word was 'Da da'.

58. My second word? 'Chocolate'.

59. My favorite book is.......nah, I can't pick one.

60. I have always wanted to learn to play guitar.

61. My father and mother are my heroes.

62. I love Bob the Tomato from VeggieTales.

63. Freebirds is my heroin.

64. I am addicted to candles from the Tyler Candle Company. Especially the 'Diva'...'Paris' and 'High Maintenance' fragrances.

65. Only one candle ever burns in my bedroom, though. 'Tuscan Herb' by Pier 1.

66. I collect Americana inspired decor - - but it makes me feel all kitschy and stuff.

67. I own a cowboy hat.

68. I refuse to own a pair of cowboy boots.

69. My best friend on earth is Laura - and I am so sad I had to leave her behind in Abilene.

70. I am, and forever will be, addicted to 'Friends'.

71. I like to quote from famous (and obscure) movies at inappropriate times.

72. I have a heck of a temper (duh).

73. I would do anything for my friends.

74. I am the speeding, fender-bender princess of Irving, Texas.

75. Don't tell the Irving PD...they already have it out for me.

No comments: