Wednesday, April 06, 2005

100 things.....(part II)

26. My favorite color is sage green.

27. My favorite activity is sleeping....

28. .... followed closely by reading.

29. My favorite movie is actually a tie - between The Princess Bride and Very Bad Things. What can I say? I am a study in contradictions.

30. I worked in Congress in Washington D.C. for a summer when I was 17.

31. I am in love with Jeremy Piven,

32. or Joaquin Phoenix, depending upon my mood.

33. I am extremely close to my family. I talk to either my mom or my dad every day.

34. I have two nephews - demon children whom I adore.

35. I want a niece very very very very very badly.

36. I have been trying to bribe my siblings by promising my diamond engagement ring to the first one to give me a niece.

37. I am painfully shy - believe it or not.

38. I am horribly self-conscious.

39. I have an addiction to old Marilyn Monroe films.

40. My goal is to attend law school and mediate employee law and labor relations issues.

41. I am a hopeless romantic.

42. I am not sure if I will ever marry again. Or even if I want to marry again.

43. My idea of a perfect evening is cooking dinner for my friends and watching a ridiculous movie.

44. I want to take another vacation to Seattle.

45. I have naturally curly hair. Very, very curly.

46. I have a white 2004 Chrysler Sebring LXi convertible.

47. I also have a pewter colored 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z66.

48. I need to sell one - I just can't decide which one.

49. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was four.

50. I took it up again two years ago, and my first project was a blanket I made and gave to my grandmother that Christmas. It was one of my proudest moments as a grandchild.

No comments: