Friday, April 15, 2005

KK's Getting Married!!!!!!!!!

KK's getting married.

She's a dear, sweet friend who functioned as my assistant while I was imprisoned in the Correctional Unit in Abilene - - and she is getting married!!!!!!
(Take the first letter of each of the bolded words and rearrange them to get my former place of employment. And, just kidding about what I call it....I think. Work there for five years, then let me know what you think! haha)

Anyway - blessings to her, lucky little girl. You should see the size of the rock she's sporting. Now, I know that size isn't everything...but diamonds are a girl's best friend. Plus, she's been waiting for this one for a while. She is the most patient and well-grounded person I know. She never got into the 'gotta get married' mentality that turns most women into pathetic shrews.
Her honey just happened to fall under her spell...naturally!!!!

She is the bomb. And I adore her.

Congrats KK.

No comments: