Friday, April 15, 2005

My 8 1/2 week old.....16lb 'baby'




She's definitely a momma's girl. Diva and Topher and I went up to Addison to play at Blue Vertigo's house. While there, his buddies J and N showed up with their beagle, Bailey. Diva wasn't too sure about the beagle...she preferred to stay in my lap. I hate to break it to her...but in a couple of months, she's gonna have to relinquish the 'lapdog' title.

After this pic above was taken, she settled in and fell asleep - flat on her back...right in my lap. It was adorable....except for my leg falling asleep under her weight. I kept fussing with her, thinking she'd wake up....no dice. That dog was out.




Above is Diva playing couch Goddess. I think she was watching Blue Vertigo and Topher play on the floor......




And, finally, above is a pic of my traitor-dog....she's getting some Blue Vertigo love. He's nicknamed her 'Ghetto-booty'.....and based on the size of her posterior, the moniker is warranted. Poor little Toph is stuck with the nickname 'Red-butt'....and it fits on a number of levels, including attitudinal ones. I have now dubbed them 'The Mocha Wonder' and the 'Cinnamon Flash'.

So - at least I finally have multiple pics of both of my babies on here. Just be glad I don't have a human child.

No comments: