Wednesday, April 06, 2005

100 Things.....(part I)

A large number of my daily reads have the requisite '100 Things' post(s) somewhere on their blog....so I am gonna give it a go.

1. My middle name is K. Not Kay, or Kate...or even Katie. It is 'K'....one single letter of the alphabet.

2. I have an insane fear of heights. No Space Needle or Tower of the Americas for me.

3. Somehow, though, hurtling through the atmosphere in a rollercoaster doesn't bother me.

4. I have two tattoos.

5. I have seven piercings.

6. I have two parents who don't approve of anything in #4 or #5

7. I am divorced

8. I was married for four years and four days

9. I did all my own divorce paperwork and filed it....even though I wasn't the one wanting the divorce in the first place.

10. My ex husband and I are the best of friends now.

11. My high school mascot was the 'Plowboy'...no lie.

12. I graduated in a class of 31 seniors.

13. My hometown has less than 1,400 residents.

15. I am the original karaoke queen. 1977, eighteen months old, belting out Debbie Boone's "You Light Up My Life" while standing in a high chair clutching a spoon.

16. I have a brother who is only 11 months and 29 days younger than me. We're the 'same age' for two days.

17. I have another brother and a sister, also. All younger than me.

18. We are 29 (me), 28, 26 and 25.

19. I don't want children of my own.

20. I am the proud 'mother' of two puppies.

21. I am not a good disciplinarian - my puppies run the house.

22. I could live off of salads from Texas Land and Cattle and The Olive Garden.

23. As long as I had dark chocolate covered espresso beans to go along with it all.

24. My favorite perfume is L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake. Feel free to purchase a bottle for me at your convenience.....I'll even link to it for you

25. My favorite men's cologne is Dolce & Gabbana for men. Feel free to introduce me to a cute man wearing that at any time. I'll melt. It's rather humorous to watch.

Ok...that's the first quarter ..... I will percolate on the next 25 tidbits and get back to you, my little chicks.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Gosh,

If you're the karaoke queen, I'm going to have to con Dev into letting you come along when we go out. If you're willing, that is. I'll sing some Dusty Springfield for you. (At you even, if you prefer.)

And yes, Dolce and Gabbana for men is Deeeeeee-vine. Definitely swoon worthy. I'm partial to 'Light Blue' on myself. Good call.

tom said...

What a woman!

You have 2 tattoos and 7 piercings? Oh my. I think I am having a heart attack....so...so hot.