Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I mean....I always wanted to be a princess....

But.... TWO CROWNS? (of the dental type.....)

Yes, I am the proud recipient of two crowns....temporary ones. I have to wait until December 7 to get the permanent ones. I was not prepared for how badly my mouth hurt.....and I woke up this morning after a fitful hour of sleep and realized I was in more pain than I was the day before.

So, today was my first sick day....five months on the job....I was wanting to make it a full year with no sick days. But I couldn't concentrate on anything but the pain in my mouth. Some medication...and I slept all day long. I woke up at 6pm. Mouth still hurts, but not as badly.

I am awake now...and cooking a turkey. I know it is not Thanksgiving yet. But I am finally a little hungry - - and I want turkey. So, there is a 16lb turkey in my oven, browning to perfection. I am gonna take it to work. It's the least I can do after abandoning them today.

No comments: