Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ringers 101.....

Someone commentted anonymously on my blog and said they wanted the 'Mahna Mahna' ringer.

Easiest way to get it is to subscribe to 3gupload, since I placed it there. But, if that doesn't tickle your fancy....give me your contact information and I will send the file to you. Then you can upload it a number of ways, including:

1. Sending it to your cell via email (if you have a web-enabled phone) and then opening the email and saving the attachment as as download and using it.

2. Calling your favorite IT friend and having them help you (Thanks, Eric, for making my phone 'Mahna Mahna' for me.)

Cheers, people. I am off to complete my workday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you send the mahna mahna to me please. lauraloo44@yahoo.com
greatly appreciated