Sunday, February 13, 2005

Motley, Maroon and Willie

Just some of the concerts I wanna see. But Motley is sold out and my 'contact' isn't forthcoming with tickets...meanie-boy.

Maroon - - - I wanna go...but I don't wanna buy tickets.....I just don't know what kind of show that they put on yet.

Willie - still hope.

Lying in bed....just finished some work for tomorrow...contemplating the relative merits of a bath vs a shower. To be topped off by a nap. Sounds like a plan to me.

I have no rants right now. I have no argumentative shout-outs to the world. I have nothing but a tired little mind and a tired little body. Such is life.

Prayers out to D....although he made August hell for me and single-handedly caused my cynical outlook on the male species (ha ha)...he's still a human. Seems he had a heart attack yesterday. So - - pray for healing and peace for him since I know he is worried.

No comments: