Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm having an innocent flirtation.....

....with a graphite-colored BMW Z3.

We see each other every day. Actually - - a couple of times a day. It would probably be more, except people know my penchant for not being a morning person....I usually don't hit the office until shortly after 8am. So, my BMW friend is probably at work by then.

I see 'him' (yep, it's a 'HE'...the driver, I mean) when I am out and about doing errands during lunch. He's on Mockingbird. I see him on Irving Boulevard when I am driving home. Which is quite strange, since I don't leave the office at 5pm like clockwork. Monday, it was like 6:30....yesterday it was closer to 7....and today it was at 5:15. But, all three days, we met up on Irving Boulevard.

I think the Z3 is flirting with my convertible. I managed a grin and a small wave last night - because I had the top down. The Z3 was playing coy - - - its top was up. But, it's been a little more daring on occasion - - he's had his top down a couple of times, too.

Wow...this sounds relatively obscene, huh? Anyway....it's all in good fun. Nothing will ever happen. I mean - what kind of offspring could a Z3 and a convertible Sebring LXi ever produce? ha ha

No comments: