Friday, March 25, 2005

What is it with me and Friday Nights?

Give ya one guess what I am at home doing tonight.

You got it. Laundry. Geeeez....you'd think I do nothing but change clothes fifteen times a day. I truly don't...but I haven't been motivated to do it during the week. (Not to mention that I have been passing time with a certain individual of the opposite gender, out and about in Dallas. Darn social life - it's interfering with my domestic goddess status.)

Well, last night was fun - dinner with Blue Vertigo at Prego's on Greenville..then a quick trip over to The Barley House off of Henderson, to listen to a band and meet up with Liz, finally. Liz is totally awesome and hilarious - and hanging out with her and her friends was fun. I was just sorry I couldn't stay longer. It's just that 8:00am rolls around soooo soon for me.

Well, I shall continue my assault on Mt. Laundry. Zen's hanging out here at Villa d'Freeman this weekend, due to an educational engagement - and I am sure he doesn't want to have to slog through the jungle of clothing and the like that is currently covering everything here.

Oh - here's a shot from last night.....finally got my eyebrows done. Good gosh, they needed it!



Socially inept...but somewhat cute at times....welcome to my world.

No comments: