Monday, March 28, 2005

Further proof that my bad habits aren't my fault

I found this today while surfing for some information on the 'net....and it brought back a conversation (or series of conversations) I have had with Zen about what I consider one of those horrible habits I have. As in 'open mouth, insert foot' type of bad habit. So, Zen, I guess I can blame it on the stars. If you're curious about what your bad habit is - visit this site.

Brutally Honest Sagittarius
Archers have a bad habit of telling the truth. And while these folks have the best intentions, that doesn't take the sting out of comments like, "Gee, those pants make you look fat!" or "Were you drunk when you wrote this report?" The best way for Archers to cultivate tact is through prodigious study. Etiquette books will definitely help.

No comments: