Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I didn't crash your convention.....don't crash mine.

Michael 'Moron' Moore - - - I don't think I would shed a tear if you disappeared. 'Nuff said.

It's 10:00pm and I don't have much I feel like saying tonight.....I am tired. That about sums it up. Life is great. My new laptop is a blast. I know it is supposed to be a 'tool'...but it's mostly a toy right now, while I am gleefully discovering all the neat bells and whistles that go along with it.

OH-and you gotta love work when you have a shared MP3 drive. Yes...a shared drive at work...music we can all access while working. And, it is actually decent music. Some Judas Priest, Kenny Chesney, Ludacris, Sara Evans, Aerosmith, Jimmy Buffett.....the list goes on and on. They need some Dashboard Confessional, though..and some Reverend Horton Heat. I shall share the love.

Oh, and I watched my first movie on my laptop....Fight Club. Nothing like breaking in a new computer with that bad boy, huh?

No comments: