Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Extra Crispy, Please

Will someone please tell me why I continue to tan? I voluntarily subject myself to harmful UV rays just so that my pigmentation might resemble that of a ghost just slightly less than it does now.

Of course, my dermis rebels, and I come out looking like my favorite Veggie Tale character (and if you don't know which one that is...just ask)

Anyway - - two weeks in...and I am developing a nice color. Yes, RED is a color.

Let's see..what's on tap for this week? Work, work work....a Rangers game....work, work, work...and hopefully a movie. Oh, yeah...and then some more work.

In love with the Sari bedding from Bed, Bath and Beyond...but will have to sell my firstborn in order to get it. I have saved up enough..but can't seem to convince myself that it truly is a good idea to spend over $700 to outfit my bed. Sorry - but my bed doesn't need to dress better than I do.

There is also something oddly appealing about the Modern Romance bedding set by Nicole Miller. I think it is just a little too austere for me.

No comments: