Friday, December 17, 2004

*crickets chirping*

Yeah...that's the sound you are hearing.....sorry I haven't posted in the last two and a half weeks. Apologies galore. Wait, noone reads this thing - so I guess it doesn't matter.

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in little less than half an hour.......

Wait. Scratch that. I'm back to quoting lines from movies....

Let's see.....

  • I got a year older
  • My sis spent the weekend here
  • I love Rosemary Mint and Eucalyptus linen spray from the Fusion Factory
  • I got sick
  • I got a little better
  • My neighbor boy moved (darn you ben....now who is gonna scare away the baddies?)
  • I am taking applications for new neighbor boys/fellow chipotle lovers/fans of sick and twisted comedy
  • I got some Christmas shopping done
  • I didn't get enough shopping done
  • I got my new driver's license in (ugh)
  • I went home and helped cater all last weekend
  • I finished all of the planning for the company holiday luncheon and it was held today

And Jerilyn gazed upon her world and said, "It is Good."

Not really, but I made it through another week.

No comments: