Thursday, December 30, 2004

I am in LOVE

Ok...maybe 'luv'. Yeah.....LLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVV.

The object of my affection? Tutti Dolci lip gloss. The Creme Brulee flavor, in fact. The scent is heavenly...and the flavor - - absolutely amazing. I can't put the stuff down - - I tried, I swear. I reach into my purse every ten minutes or so to put it back on.

On top of tasting great - it has some seriously strong mosturizers - some mango butter, etc.

I got mine for Christmas from my little sister. She bought them for me and my sisters-in-law. They got the Sugar Wafer and Angel Food Cake versions.

I am so enamored with them that I went back to Bath and Body Works tonight to buy the three-pack myself. Sadly, they were out of that - - but they had the singles. They had Lemon Meringue...but I am not a Lemon Girl. I decided to live on the edge and buy another Creme Brulee (I know, I know - but I am seriously considering stockpiling the stuff). I bought a Cinnamon Frosting version and a Chocolate Fondue flavor, too. I'll let ya know how those work out.

Wen I got in there - you could have knocked me over with a feather. They have PERFUME in those scents...and honey baths....and - - catch this - - Body Souffles. It took so much willpower for me not to buy everything in Creme Brulee I could find. It's just so decadent. A male buddy of mine got a taste of the Creme Brulee the other night (no you perverts.....I put a little bit of lip gloss from the tube onto his finger)....and he said with the way that tasted...well, I won't go there. Let's just say he's seriously considering the merits of wearing lip gloss....he just can't rationalize it since it would make his lips shiny.


No comments: