Friday, October 15, 2004

The world has lost a great man.....

I haven't blogged on this yet.....but I was truly shocked and saddened when I learned of the death of Dr. Charles Trevathan. Dr. Trevathan.....or 'Dr. T'.....was a wonderful professor and a great Christian man.

He was hard, but fair.....brilliant, but extremely grounded.

To Phyllis and the girls, all I can say is...

My life has forever been altered in the most wonderful way because of Dr. Trevathan.

And, for anyone who might read this and either remember him or want to learn of this man's wonderful life and how he affected so many in such a way, please visit the page created to honor his memory by ACU.

Blessings to the Trevathan family, and the extended family of faculty, staff and students at Abilene Christian University.

No comments: